Keeley Synth-1 Reverse Attack Fuzz Wave Generator *Free Shipping in the USA*
The Synth-1 allows you to create fuzzed-out synth waves! Use the
Filter and Blend controls to mix your guitar with the fuzz from the
synth. Go from churning slow-gear reverse swells to sounding like a
The Keeley Synth-1 is a guitar-triggered, single-note wave generator. You
control the tone of the wave with the Filter Control. The lead-in time
or swell of the note is controlled with the Attack knob. Then use the
Blend control to remove the natural tone from your guitar as you slide
through synth-sounding fuzz waves. Use an expression pedal to control
the Filter, and now you have Wah-Wah-like control of the Synth-1.
- Synth Wave Generator – Create fuzzed-out, single note synth sounds
- Reverse Attack – Volume Swell Effect – put your guitar in slow gear!
- Chaos Switch – change dimensional triggering and octaves and stuff
- Filter – shape the EQ and tone of your fuzz wave
- Wave Selector – change wave modes on the fly with your foot!
- Control the Blend of your natural guitar and the wave generator
- Side Mount Expression Jack for TRS control of the Filter
- Top Mounted Jacks, True-Bypass
- Designed and Made in the USA